Sunday, September 30, 2007

Double-Anniversary...

today October 1st 2007 i celebrate two diff. anniversaries... well actually both are not today... but today i felt like writing both down...
last Tuesday (and today is Monday) was my 3rd anniversary with my lover (my husband now) on 25-9-2004 he told me the smashing crashing three words for the first time... "i love you"
and two days from now (that's 3-10-2007) we'll be married for FIVE months... i can't believe it still... the man i loved ... the only man i loved... is mine...MINE. i still can't grab this whole idea yet... but i wish we'll be as happy, if not more, forever and ever and ever. for we were almost at two different extremes and we were not likely to fall in love in the first place not to mention falling in love with each other.
Youssef... i love you with all my heart... i love our life together no matter how different from the silky rosey pedstall i'd expect or dream of having sometimes...

No comments: