Saturday, August 4, 2007

Blog's Name



Tought me, what dreams were made of




each time we made love




she took me away




and i told her




each time i'd hold her.................

................................................

yes a fool believes,,,

what a fool denies



those are part of the lyrics of a great song of the famous Paul Anka


the voice and the words are not what i am about to talk about now. but the phrase that i chose to be my blogs name.

Only a Fool Believes...What a Fool Denies.

How so wise the words are... you deny something and you know it should not be denied and you believe your own.....illusion.

you believe something that you know you should deny but still you believe it.....fool!!

Music seem to .... control and impress my feelings or thoughts lately. i get too vulnerable to the meanings and the tones, the melodies and the lyrics. both arabic and english songs seem to touch something deep in me. lately more than ever.

maybe because i have gotten married and that has changed me a lot.

i'll speak more about that later on ISA nut right now let's focus on the name ...

only a fool believes

what a fool denies


No comments: