Friday, August 3, 2007

My Nickname!!!

i always liked the great and most famous , the most handsome as well, Rushdy Abaza when he looked at himself in the mirror with the horrible mustache and repeating "EL OSTA ONCLE 3EZZAT" in the movie "AL MALAK AL SA3'EER" or the little angel. so i chose a name that had the same sound to my ears, "EL BASHMUHANDEZA MADAM ROBY"
that will be my first post but hopefuly not the last because i got into that blogger thing by chance but it reminded me of my diaries i lost sooooooo long ago to a man i thought would be the man of my dreams but turned out to be TAM3AN FI MUZAKARATY. lol

2 comments:

salma said...

Rushdy Abaza!!! I can see that u have a great taste in men:) good 4 u:):):)

Eng. Rehab said...

w hwa dah elly lafat nazarek fil mawdoo3?
2al w mush 3agbek the suitor chase of other girls...:P